I just released a new version of pcsc-tools, a suite of tools for PC/SC.
The main changes are for the pcsc_scan command.
1.5.2 - 28 May 2017, Ludovic ROUSSEAU
- include gscriptor.desktop and test.script in the archive
1.5.1 - 28 May 2017, Ludovic ROUSSEAU
- rename the archive pcsc-tools
1.5.0 - 28 May 2017, Ludovic ROUSSEAU
- 221 new ATRs
- add APDU stress mode (-s) (send "Select MF" APDU in a loop)
- display an animation while waiting for a card or reader event
- use autoconf/automake
- macOS support with no change
- Windows support (using MSYS2 http://www.msys2.org/)