I just released a new version of PyKCS11, a Python wrapper above the PKCS#11 API.
See "PyKCS11 introduction".
1.5.0 - March 2018, Ludovic Rousseau
- Python 3: use strings instead of binary buffers for
CK_UTF8CHAR PKCS#11 types. The behaviour is now the same as with Python 2
- allow non string PIN values (binary PIN) for login(), initToken(), initPin(), setPin()
- fix support of RSA PKCS PSS mechanism
The mechanism object now uses a parameter "mechanism" instead of hard coding the mechanism value to
- add support of Python 2.7 on Windows
- add AppVeyor configuration (automatic Windows builds)
ckbytelist: remove possibility to give a initial size
- samples/getinfo: do not list the mechanisms by default
- do not list the mechanisms by default
- add support of pinpad readers
- some minor improvements
If you are a Windows user and you want binary packages then please work on the AppVeyor configuration: